New good morning sms in hindi 140 character



Here is a collection of New Good Morning sms in Hindi 140 Character with Beautiful image if you want to read Good Morning beautiful messages.you can read here at least 11 messages about Good Morning. read and share to your Friends

 

New good morning sms in hindi 140 character

  • Muhbbaat kro itni ke hud na rahe,
    Intezaar kro itna kay waqt na rahe,
    Bharrosa karo itna ke shak na rahe,
    kisi ko Apnaa samjho itna ke,
    kisi aur ka us pay haq na rahe.
    Good Mrng Have a Nice Day
  • Hi to sweetish Person,
    who passed sweeet Nite with a Sweet Dream,
    Now wanna to pass Sweet Day with Sweeet talk,
    Have a Sweeet Day,
    Have a Sweeet MORNG!!!
  • Bin tumhaare zindgi jiyaa to kiya jiya.
    tumhaari in surmayi Aaankhon ka zehar piyaa nahi to kiya kiya.
    ker di poori zindgi meri aub tumhaare hawaale,
    ker liya hy fesala hum ne jub jeena hy sirf ik hi baar.
  • Very simple is to living, very simple is to love, very simple is to smiling, very simple is to succeed, very simply Gud morng.
  • I have seen angels in the sky,
    I have seeen snow fall in July,
    I have seen things u could only think to see or do,
    But I still have not seen anything sweeter than u!
    Love you Good Morning Have a Nice day
  • Do not read winner story.
    Read only and only failure story,
    Becauz, failure story u get new thought to win,
    from winner story u get only msg.
    Good morning wish to you
  • END mean not the End
    In fact E.N.D. is
    "Efffort ne'er Die"
    If u get NO as an answer, think of, N.O. is
    "Next Oportunnity"
    Always B positve.
    Good morning Have a Nice Day.
  • Loving u cud take my life, but when I l00k into ur eyez, I know u r worth that sacrifice! Have wonderful Day Good Morning.
  • Every MRNG u Have 2 ChOices,
    Continue ur Sleep With ur Dreams.
    Or awaken! & Chase ur Dreams,
    The ChOice Is ur's! “GOOD MORNING Have a Nice Day”
  • We pass our days waiting for the perfect path to appear in front of us but what we leave is that, paths r made by walking, not by waiting. Good morning Have a Nice Day.
  • If I was an painter, u would be my image!
    If I was a writer, u would be my thought!
    If I was a write u would be my story!
    But I am only and only a cartoonist!
© urdumix | Blogger Template by Enny Law