Love good night sms in hindi, good night messages



Here is a collection of Love Good Night sms and Good Night messages  with Beautiful image if you are Searching for this you can read here at least 10 to 12 sms  about Good Night . and you can send these messages with beautiful image to your Lover friend.

 

Love good night sms in Hindi, good night messages

  • Deepak main aggar noor na hota,
    Tanha dil ye majbhur na hotta,
    Hum Aap ko gud nit kehne zroor Aaate,
    Aggar Aap ka ghar itna door na hotta.
    Good night & have sweet and Cool dream.
  • Phir Aaa gai gham ki raat challo so jayen phir le Aaayi hijar ki soghaat chalo so jayen is say pehle Aashkon ka kaffila chala Aaye or yaad Aaa jayae bheer mein "wo"Raat Aati hy tu le Aati hy sawaalat Chalo so jaye
    %%%%%%*******GOOD NIGHT******%%%%%%%%
  • Aaasmaan Hum Say NARAAZ hy
    %%%%%****TARON*****%%%%%%%
    Ka Gussa Bhi Be-Hissab hy
    Mujh Say Jalte Hein Yeh Sub Kiyon ke
    %%%%%*****CHAAND*****%%%%%%%
    Say Behtar Dost Jo Mere paaas hai!! :-).
  • “ZINDAGI AiK RAAT HAI” Jisss Mein Na Jaane Kitne Khawaab Hein,
    Jo Mill Jaayen Wo Apne Hein, Jo Toot Jaayin Woh Sapne Hein.. ..
    Good Night Sweet Dream..
  • Neend jub mujhe Aaaghosh mein leti hai,
    Aaap ka chehra nigaahon main bus jaata hai,
    .
    aik dum se meri Aaankh khul jaati hai,
    Dil say be-sakhta ye Aawaaz Aaati hai,
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    "AMMI BHOOOOOOOOOOOOT"
  • Kub mehkti hai bhala raat ki RAANI din mein.,
    Shehr soya to teri yaad ki khushbu jaagi…!!
  • Begin the day with a lit heart.
    Let all ur Worries be swept a side at nit.
    Smile a moment & thank God, for every mint He cares for U all the way.
    Good Night sweet Dream.
  • Whenever U MISS me do not look for Me in ur DREAM
    Do not try to hear my VOICE in ur cell phone
    Just put ur right hand in ur HEART & U will FEEL me in ur Heart Beat
    good night
  • 1 day i may die without even writing good bye to u.
    But i will never forget to say thank u,
    as U hold the most sweetest part in my life.
    & I wille ever be thankful to u …
  • Let the most lovelest  dream come to U tonight,
    Let the beautiful person come in ur dream tonight….
    But do not make it a habit as I m not free every night.
    Good night sweet dreaam
  • I do not care if its a day or a bad nit,
    I just wanna to hold yu close to me tite,
    because for u there is nothing I ca not do,
    & all I want to say is that I love u,
    just let me hold u close to me,
    so my heart & soul can be very happy,
    & if u will hear every beat of my heart,
    it says I will love u till death do us apart...!!
© urdumix | Blogger Template by Enny Law