Friendship sms in urdu 2013, dosti sms in urdu.



Here is a collection of Happy Anniversay Wishes and Happy Anniversary Quotes in English with Beautiful image if you are looking for this you can read here at least 11 messges about anniversary. and you can send these messages with beautiful image to your friend on Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Stumbleupon etc.

 

Happy anniversary greeting, anniversary wishes quotes

  • Happy Wedding Anniversary & May our Marriage Be happy With Love Joy & fellowship for All The Year of our Love!
  • For the man that takes my heart
    The man that made my heart flitters
    The man that sweeeps me off my feet
    & put butterfly in my stomach when he is around
    Happy Anniversary!
  • It is ur Wedding Day So improve & fine
    With all yur friends round U To have a goodness time.
  • My Facebook position, my most recent tweets on Twitter, all my current pins on Pinterest & my most recent blog post are all going to shout just 1 thing – Happy first Anniversary to U!
  • I am sending this sweetness of love To say that I Love U so much
    I feel I say it often enough I wish U to know it?s honest,
    On this especial time I wish to remind u
    That U are my everything & my l0ve is true
    Happy Anniversary to my Lover!
  • if I meet U on tomorrow I would still give U my heart If U should say,
    "do you even love me?" I would say, "Till death do us part
    "Happy Anniversary wishes to you
  • You r my true love of life & I found on this day
    Happy Anniversary Sweet wishes to you
  • A paper cut off & lemon juice pizza & heartburn,
    U & me, are just a few things that are not opined to go together
    but generally end up that way.
    Happy Anniversary wishes messages to you!
  • I devote our anniversrry to all the time we did thingz for the 1st time –
    our 1st kiss our 1st hug, our 1st midnight cuddle, our 1st fight,
    our 1st warning to breakup & our 1st nit of making love.
    May the gooodness times last forever.
    Happy 1st Anniversary wishes to you.
  • Nothing in this world Cud ever be As wondrous as the love U have given me
    ur love makes my days so very shining,
    just knowing U are my darling wife (Husband).
    Happy Wedding Anniversary wishes to you
  • Marriage is that relation b/w man & women in which the independency is Equal,
    the Dependence mutual & tha responsibility Reciprocal".
    Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary to you.
  • When U r around felicity fills in my heart
    As I see U again & again
    When U are away felicity fills in my heart
    As I think about the times we spend together.
    After U came to my life, I m ever happy No matter where U are.
    Happy Anniversary wshes My Dear
© urdumix | Blogger Template by Enny Law