Wedding anniversary wishes for husband

Wedding anniversary wishes for husband

Husband is a name of safety for wife,
A helper in all troubles,
a lover for whole life &
I believe U r doing all things very well;
my best wishes to keep on all these things r always with u.
Wish u a lovely and sweet wedding anniversary day

- - - ->

It was five years ago we have married
but the day is still to clear to me.
Happy Anniversary Day Wishes

- - - ->

i hve a nice ‘L’, a fine-looking ‘O’, a fine ‘V’ &
a cool cool ‘E’ but all I want is nothing but ‘U’.
Very Very Happy Anniversary Day Wishes to my Lover Husband.

- - - ->

The most valuable day in one's life is the day of marriage wedding,
I want u enjoy the best taste of this holy event & step.
Happy wedding day Wisehs

- - - ->

The Pacific Ocean (The largest ocean in the world) is so big
that u cannot cross it with a boat; my love for u is greater than the Pacific Ocean which has no end.
I Love You my Peach of Heart
Happy Anniversary Day Wishes.
© urdumix | Blogger Template by Enny Law