Good night sms messages for friends

Good night sms messages for friends

I wish God made me an SMS,
so that I can reach u in a Sec,
Cost u nothing,
u will read me &
I could see u smiling which is worth millions for me!!!
Good Night and Smile For Me!!!

 - - - ->

The greatest gift, you can give to sum one is ur time.
Be"coz when you give some 1 yur time.
U are givin them a portion of life
that you never get back.
Good Night Friend and Sweet Dream.

- - - ->

Dreaming of "U" makes my night worthy,
Thinking of "U" makes me "smile",
Being with "u" is the best thing ever,
and yloving "U" is what I will do 4ever..
Good night Sweet Dream

- - - ->

Hayo Rabba!! Tussi so gaye o ? ? ?
inni jaldi ? ? ?
ik mint ruko meinu good nigte te wish ker len do!!
good nite hai ji !
O tussi chaaho to sweet dreams bhi dekh lena.
Good night sweet Lover.
© urdumix | Blogger Template by Enny Law