Best birthday sms for friends

Best birthday sms for friends

Best birthday sms for friends in English

Mountain, rain or summer heat,
Ur True Love is the reason why I breathe.
Tell me dear what is sweet? ? ?
Is that U or ur heartbeats? ? ?
Happy Birthday my Sweetheart!

- - - ->

Birthday wishes for best friend

wish U not just a smile but laughter,
Not just felicity but joy,
Not just riches but wealth,
& most of all love & peace of mind.
Happy Birthday to my Love One.

- - - ->

Birthday sms in english for best friend

We Do not achieve In Our first Love
becauz We Lack Certain Qualities.
But
After attaining Those Qualities,
We Never LoVe Again
Strange But True..!!

- - - ->

Birthday poems for best friend in english

My Loving Sweet heart!
U r so lovely and cute my love 4 U will always b true,
here is a wish for my sweet darling...
may all your dreams come true
i wish U a very happy birthday.
with lots of love and happiness & kisses...
from a heart that beats...
just for You by me.

- - - ->

Birthday sms for best friend in english

My love for U will never end.
My best wishes r always with u.
May U be winning
In all that you do.
Have a lovely birthday my sweet love…

- - - ->

Happy birthday sms for friend

Stp by stp the journeying goes on,
Litle by litle it may seem so long.
Forget about youur paast,
you can not change it,
Forget about your future,
u can not bet it.
Just think about present,
U can handle it.
Enjoy presents every moment and be very happy….
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you….!
© urdumix | Blogger Template by Enny Law