romantic sms text messages

romantic sms text messages
romantic sms text messages
There r lots of ways to be romantic with ur partner;
some r easier performed than otherzzzz. sending out romantic text SMS text messages -
other than the cost should ur cell phone plan not include them -
are one the loudest and easiest wayzzzzz to indicate ur love, and depending on how often u send them,
they can also be one of the most surprising and touching. But what do u send????????



<-<-<------------------------------------------------------ >->->

If I Would Have one Wish
If I would hve 1 Wish. I would like to comprise every day to the sound of ur breath on my Neck the warmness of Your Lips on my Cheek. The Touch of ur Heart Beating with Mine Knowing that I could ne'er Find the Feeling with anyone other than u.

<-<-<------------------------------------------------------ >->-> 

How long will U be especial to me
How long will U be especial to me? As long as the stars flash in the sky, As long as angels r there up high, Till the sea run dry and till the day i die.

<-<-<------------------------------------------------------ >->-> 

My love for you is like water
My l0ve for U is like water, Falling uncounted… The beating of my heart, For u is so fleshy and silent, The feeling of being in ur arm is so cute and unending.

<-<-<------------------------------------------------------ >->->

A True Man Does not want to Romance
A True Man Does not want to Romance a different girl every Night, a True Man flirts the Same Girl for the Rest of her Life ........

<-<-<------------------------------------------------------ >->->

Here You can also read messages about Love. these messages are so beautiful Must read
Check this Message this message is very beautiful about love. Read and share to your friends on facebook .love sms text messages 
i also include a message about Boys Vs. Girl SMS message in English in this post. read this message must. and share t your friends.  Boys Vs. Girl sms Messages in English.





© urdumix | Blogger Template by Enny Law