love sms messages

love sms messages
You must be a expert runner.
because U always running in my mind,
U must be a good stealer
as U have slipped my heart,
& I am always a bad shooter
because I Miss U Always...
I Love You My Sweet Heart.
I really miss you.



<<= = = = == = = = = =>>

Love is sweetly poison: ..
Do not consume without ur beloved's advise ..
& keep out of reach of children .........
& keep it in cool off & dark place.

<<= = = = == = = = = =>> 

When a Guy does Something Wrong...

Girl : U broke my Favorite Lamp !!!!!!
Boy : It was an Accident... I didn't mean to..!!!!
Girl : I can't believe U did this.
Boy : I'm Sorry.. !! :/ :/ :/:/:/:


When a Girl does Something Wrong...

Boy : U Lost My Dog???!!!
Girl : It was an Accident... I didn't mean to..!!
Boy : I can't believe U did this.
Girl : I already feel bad about it..!!
Stop making me feeel Worse..!!
Boy : I'm Sorry.. !!

<<= = = = == = = = = =>>

Sometimes the World Gives So Many Reason To Hate It..
But when it occurs..
I Just Stop & Think Of U & Say
How Can I Hate This World
When U& Are a Part Of It ..! :))))

<<= = = = == = = = = =>> 

When u feel that
Someone is taking ur Place in Your Bestfriend's Heart...
ne'er Say I'll never let Go Close to My Bestfriend,
instead Say Go as Close as u can,
I Will Still be the Closest.. !

<<= = = = == = = = = =>>
© urdumix | Blogger Template by Enny Law