funny facebook status

funny facebook status

I wish to make a Facebook account & the name will be "nobody" so when I check brainless people post, I can like it. And it will say nobody likes this.

- - - ->

Never believe a man in a wheelchair with muddy shoes,,,,.

- - - ->

I text message you as I wish to have a chat with U, not to be pissed off & get my day destroyed.

- - - ->

About 50% of parent's frends their children on Faceboooook, other 50 percent find out less technical ways to embarrass their kids.....

- - - ->

Light travels fastest than sound. This is why some people appear brightly until U hear them speak.

- - - ->

You have ten fish, five drown, three come back to life. How many fish do U have? Stop counting smart one. Fish can not drown .hahahahahaha

- - - ->

I am not hooked to Facebook. I only time I updated my status is when I hve time: , break time,lunch time, off time, this time, any time, that time, all the time.


© urdumix | Blogger Template by Enny Law